Friday, 10 April 2015
Is there a topic you're passionate about, which you would spend hours talking nonstop, but your friends are tired of listening? It's time to open a blog . Sign up for Blogger or Wordpress and tell the world what you have to contribute, will meet people with similar interests, who will start to follow you, and will be an interesting exercise in reflection and personal growth, and encourage you to learn more about what you like. Remember, the best way to learn something is trying to teach. And if you could also costearte certain expenses from your passion? Or get to do it your way of life? It will not be easy, but monetize your audience is a good option if you know how . If you have managed to create a website with some traffic or are willing to do this, here are 10 ways to get monetize that audience :
- Incorporate advertising . It seems the obvious solution but it is just one more. There are numerous options: From direct sales to companies that want to advertise on your website (usually more profitable but more difficult to achieve) to the incorporation of classified ads, counting among them Google Adsense as the most famous; although there are others likeExponsor or LinkLift .
- Affiliate programs . Another common way to generate income for bloggers is selling products to third parties via a link that identifies you, getting a commission every time a sale occurs via that link. Some programs that will facilitate this task are TradeDoubler and Zanox . Here is asmall guide if you want to know more.
- Items paid . Sometimes you can receive offers for analysis or criticism of products or websites. If someone pays you because you write about your product or your website is important highlights which is an item paid and above all Emims a real opinion on what you are evaluating.
- Freemium model . You might consider offering some of your content for free and pay-shaped part, through subscriptions to access more features and exclusive content.
- Maximum exposure . Given the previous model, you can choose to offer free all contents, also the highest quality, and accompany a license Creative Commons to allow diffusion always pointing the source (your page or blog). It is the model that follows UniMOOC. It will help you get more audience and your content will bring something positive to more people.
- Post an ebook . If you create quality content, you can create an e-book that brings your best contributions. Maximum Potential , speakers at UniMOOC, are an example. In Bubook you can create your ebook for free.
- Services / Consulting / Coaching . Build a great online reputation can affect your online activity. You can offer consulting services to your audience or plantearte to jump on stage performing training sessions and presentations.
- Sale of products . If you have an online business, create a blog can be a good way to boost your sales. You empatizarás best with your potential market and can be an interesting source of traffic to your website.
- Develop a website around a blog . If a blog is beginning to succeed audience it's time to climb to higher goals. The Huffington Post went on to become one of the largest online newspapers in the United States. You can retain your visitors by creating a community or social network via specialized tools like ning.com or hundreds of other ideas.
- Sell your blog . Finally, if you've been able to generate profitable website but do not feel in the mood to continue with it or want to buy time for new projects, you can always try to sell it. Flippa is an example of marketing place where exchanged hundreds of websites every day